- QuickviewNecklace, WOMAN⬞ modern evil eye necklace for woman ⬞ special 3.5cm evil eye pendant with animal print pattern, attached to a combination of modern gold chunky chain with 10 mm glass beads. ⬞ available in two colors: white faceted beads with gold chain or honey beads with gold chain . ⬞ length 65 cm. Each necklace has a chain extension for a small length adjustment. ⬞ closure with a modern locker in front where the pendant hangs.€32.50€32.50
- QuickviewBracelet, WOMAN⬞ evil eye bracelet for woman ⬞ wide bracelet 2.5 cm of leather with metallic evil eye. ⬞ available colors of leather : gold and rose gold ⬞ available colors of eyes: white, red . ⬞ closure with clasp at two points 17 & 19 cm.€30.00€30.00
- QuickviewBracelet, WOMAN⬞ evil eye bracelet for woman ⬞ evil eye from polished acrylic plexiglass and macrame cord. ⬞ available in colors: black/baby blue, black/blue, black/gold and black/white glitter. Cord black. ⬞ closure with macrame.€22.00€22.00
- QuickviewBracelet, WOMAN⬞ evil eye bracelet for woman ⬞ evil eye from polished acrylic plexiglass ⬞ available in two colors: white/baby blue and baby blue/white. Cord nude. ⬞ closure with macrame.€22.00€22.00
- QuickviewNecklace, WOMAN⬞ choker necklace for woman ⬞ classic Cuban aluminium chain with enamel evil eye slider . ⬞ color of chain: gold. ⬞ available color of eye: baby blue, baby pink. black, maroon ⬞ length 40cm. ⬞ closure with lobster.€14.00€14.00
- QuickviewMan, Necklace⬞ long necklace for men ⬞ classic ball silver chain with organic cross motif. ⬞ available in silver. ⬞ length 80cm. ⬞ closure with ball chain connector.€12.00€12.00
The 8 evil eyes for this summer!Read more
The 8 evil eyes for this summer!
Do you love the “eyes” in your style ???
I love them and I have the Thessalonian eye guru “miss SUSURUS” for you!
Veneta makes susurusRead more
My grandmother used to say that there is a “sousouro” and to make sousouro meant that something was good!
Susurrus = Latin word meaning soft murmuring or rustling sound; whisper.
So, let’s make a little fuss because the Greek creator of the brand, Veneta Kokkou, chooses Thessaloniki to make her “susuro”!